Friday, January 21, 2011

Words About Me

I am organized, I don't like it when things are just laying around and not in the place that they should be

My biggest pet peeve is when someone leaves an empty container in the pantry

I hate cottage cheese, it makes me gag

I can't wear socks to bed if I have them on I have to kick them off before I can sleep

I am going to be a preschool special education teacher someday, I love kids

I can't wait to have kids! It drives me crazy that all of my classes talk about babies since I am a Child Development major, but I wouldn't change majors for the world

I love Chick Flicks! Hands down my favorite movie category

I can't go to sleep unless it is completely dark, if my phone is plugged in I have to turn it over to be able to get to sleep

I absolutely hate coffee and I always will even though everyone keeps telling me I will by the time I finish college, however I could drink hot chocolate every day!

My favorite animal is a dolphin, I wanted to be a dolphin trainer or rescue dolphins but I couldn't stand the chemistry that came with the major. I was able to pet a dolphin and feed it at Sea World, one of the highlights of my life

I can't stand math it is by far my worst subject, thankfully I never have to take another math class in my life! My husband will be the one helping our kids with math homework

I love reading

I almost drowned in the Atlantic Ocean because I got caught in a rip tide and if it weren't for my dad and my cousins I wouldn't be alive today

I love the snow, I hate walking/driving in it but I just love sitting by the window with a cup of hot cocoa and watching snow flakes fall down

I love dogs they are my favorite pet!I had three total growing up and my family just got another one. They were a Basset Hound, Chocolate Lab, Black Lab, and now they have a Boxer.

I have one sister and we are really close I love her a lot!

I have an amazing family, I love them so much and they are a huge part of my life!

I have such a wonderful husband I am truly blessed he is everything I could ever ask for and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...