Monday, January 10, 2011

This Year's Challenge

Hey Chicas I can't believe that it is already 2011 every year just goes by faster than the last one! I just have a year and a semester left in school and then I will be finished with school forever...oh wait I wish I still have to get my masters. Oh well at least another part of my schooling will be done. Classes start back up again tomorrow I wish that break could be a little longer but I guess we have to get started at some point. I really want to make this year worthwhile so I am going to make a list of things I want to accomplish...This Year's Challenge:

  1. Read the Bible and do devotions everyday
  2. Spend time with God in prayer
  3. Reflect on my life and improve in certain areas
  4. Meditate in God's word
  5. Read more books
  6. Get really Crafty
  7. Think of something original to make
  8. Get a 4.0 GPA this semester...it should be possible my classes should be easy
  9. Exercise much more often than I did in 2010
  10. Find activities that my husband and I can do together. 
Those are my ten..hopefully since I have them written down I will be able to remember to do them and they will all become second nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...