Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's day mantel

Sorry I haven't posted anything for awhile I have been helping my mom make her blog and decorating it and trying to get her followers! It is such a cute blog all about her Thirty-One products that she sells. Thirty-One is a Christian based company and comes from the verse Proverbs 31. You should go take a look http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

I have my bookshelf all decorated for Valentines day (I really wish I had a mantel but I will take what I can get) and I need to take pictures of it. Since it is dark out I think I will wait until tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to take pictures of it because I was working on making my ear muffs which turned out so cute! (I will also have a picture of those posted tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...