Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine Decor

Here is my Valentine Decor for my apartment. I figured out how to put it in a cute little collage that I have seen so much of on other people's blogs. The picture frame with the letters DSK stand for me and my husband's initials. I didn't want to get wooden blocks for the letters so instead I decided to just use a dicut on paper and was pretty surprised that it worked. I wrapped red and white yarn around the letters put some scrapbook paper of the frame and tapped the letters on! I got the idea from another blog called let birds fly. They were so cute I just had to make them! I think I will make them again when I will have them be up for a longer time and use yarn that matches my living room and use wooden letters so it is a little more sturdy.
The DIY Show Off

1 comment:

  1. it looks great! Lovely valentine display!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. $40 to get any vinyl decal from Urba Walls. check it out!
    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/04/40-store-credit-from-urban-walls-to-get.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...